Ventilated Solar Façade
- Active and ventilated cladding of an opaque wall or enclosure
- Optimum use of blind walls with favourable exposure to the south/east/west
- A competitive alternative to traditional types of ventilated metal façade cladding
- Benefits and options to provide insulation from the outside
- Easy static-mount substructure system offering excellent ventilation and optimised performance of the PV modules.
- Architectural modularity offering the flexibility to use other types or compositions of materials with the solar module, in a structured or unstructured manner.
- Cost-effective construction or renovation projects
- Provides a source of positive energy for the building in compliance with the MoPEC 2014 Energy Regulations and the revised Energy Law (LEne)