- Integration of latest-generation transparent and insulating solar modules into our controlled glass ceiling system that guarantees both sealing and natural light.
- Customised design based on an analysis of the thermal comfort of occupants and targeted thermal performance: thermal coefficient of the glass panes (Ug), rate of transparency, module dimensions, power
- Prefabrication of the structure to the extent possible and installation of the solar glazing and electrical connections at the site
- Concealed cables and connectors, integrated into the profiles of the metallic support and stress relief structure.
- Dimensional design of the load-bearing structure of the solar glass ceiling according to the wind and snow load calculations defined in Standard SIA261